WHAT IS LOAD SHEDDING?
The deliberate shutdown of electric power in a part or parts of a power-distribution system, generally to prevent the failure of the entire system when the demand strains the capacity of the system.
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN LOAD SHEDDING IS HAPPENING?
First, you have to make sure you know who your power provider is. Do you get your electricity straight from a power company or does it come via your municipality? Once you know where your power comes from, you can check the correct load shedding schedules.
TIPS & TRICKS TO SURVIVE LOAD SHEDDING
What can I do to protect myself against Load Shedding?
- Install a Hybrid Solar Energy System which can operate on or off grid
- Get a gas stove for cooking
- Make sure you have some battery operated lights around the house
- Install a backup generator
- Add water bottles to your freezer for keeping things cold when the power is out
- Get an auxiliary battery to charge your phones
- Put sensitive electronics on surge protection
- Keep extra water around the house in case you have a well and pump
- Make a schedule for cooking, cleaning, and daily energy use activities
- Get a first aid kit
HYBRID SOLAR CAN PREVENT YOUR HOME FROM LOOSING POWER
Benefits to Hybrid Solar Kits
- Can operate in On Grid or Off Grid mode
- Sell power to the grid or store the excess for later use
- Batteries have 6000+ cycle life
- Hedge yourself against peak electric tariff hours
- Prioritize your energy consumption
- Up to 10 units can be paralleled at a time – Up to 100kW and 252kWh!
- Protect yourself against Load Shedding or any Power Outage
- Energy Independence!
WHATS INCLUDED IN A HYBRID SOLAR KIT?
Each system comes fully equipt and install ready.
- Crystalline silicon solar panels in poly-crystalline or mono-crystalline
- Hybrid Inverter/charger and in single or three phase configuration
- Li-Ion Batteries, storage rack and all battery wiring
- All aluminum solar mounting system for flat, pitched or tile roofs
- DC and AC safety disconnects for added functionality
- Solar wire designed for extreme weather and UV
- Ground wire and PV array grounding system
- Wire management system to keep everything neat and tidy
- WiFi system monitoring so you can check performance anytime
- System safety labels for better user safety and awareness
- Installation manual for the entire solar kit
- Commissioning and annual inspection documents
- Electrical 3 line & mechanical drawing
MORE ABOUT HYBRID PV SYSTEMS
Aurora hybrid solar kits are unique in their ability to operate in either on grid or off grid conditions. These systems include advanced BMS technology that enables users to modify the charge/discharge rate & schedules of the battery storage unit as well as to manage power consumption and PV generation usage.
Our hybrid solar storage systems include new generation Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery packs (48V) that are series connected in high voltage DC configurations. State of the art Li-Ion batteries offer 4000 cycles and up to 80% DOD (Depth of Discharge). Each Li-Ion battery is offered in a 2.4kWh block and can be stacked together in series to achieve a variety of different energy storage options.
Hybrid PV Systems can be paralleled with one another up to 10 units to achieve up to 100kW’s of hybrid PV power and almost unlimited battery backup power. Offered in both single and three phase configurations these systems can sustain grid outages and grid brownouts making sure you always have power when you need it most.
Aurora PV systems have the ability of generating and storing power at periods when electricity prices are at their highest and delivering it to the load on a scheduled time frame. Operational in both on grid and off grid mode, Aurora hybrid solar kits offer the highest level of 24 hour energy security on the market today.
It is this powerful combination of features that makes Aurora Hybrid PV Systems one of the most valuable energy investments money can buy.
DON’T GET CAUGHT IN THE DARK, CONTACT US NOW!
CONTACT US AT:
+86 021 5275 1865