3kW Hybrid Solar
5.6 kWh Li-Ion Storage
Designed for Residential and Light Commercial
The clean energy revolution is here and will see its greatest growth by hybrid solar battery kits like this. AURORA solar plus storage systems allow users to buy and sell electricity and any given time, store it for later use or completely disconnect from the grid altogether. Aurora systems can also be used for totally off grid installations and provide total energy independence.
Aurora hybrid solar kits are unique in their ability to operate in either on-grid or off-grid conditions. These systems include advanced BMS technology that enables users to modify the charge/discharge rate & schedules of the battery storage unit as well as to manage power consumption and PV generation usage.
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery packs (115V) that are series connected in high voltage DC configurations. State of the art Li-Ion batteries offers +5000 cycles and up to 90% DOD (Depth of Discharge). Each Li-Ion battery is offered in a 5.8kWh block and can be stack together (up to 4) in series to achieve a variety of different energy storage options.
More information about Li-Ion Batteries can be found here: Lithium Ion Batteries Blog
3 phase Hybrid PV Systems can be paralleled with one another up to 10 units to achieve up to 100kW’s of hybrid PV power and 230kWh’s of battery backup power. Offered in both single and three phase configurations these systems can sustain grid outages and grid brownouts making sure you always have power when you need it most.
Aurora PV systems have the ability to generate and store power at periods when electricity prices are at their highest and delivering it to the load on a scheduled time frame. Operational in both on-grid and off-grid mode, Aurora hybrid solar kits offer the highest level of 24-hour energy security on the market today.
Aurora hybrid solar energy storage kits include state of the art Li-Ion battery banks that store and distribute the PV systems energy during grid blackouts or during high utility tariff hours.
Energy independence starts here.
With an Aurora hybrid solar + battery system now you can make the choice to be grid connected or not.
- Residential or commercial locations with unstable grids and frequent brownouts
- Locations that don’t allow net metering or selling back to the utility grid
- Sites with loads that cannot afford power to be lost
- Those who want more energy independence
- Sites with no utility grid
- Housing developers looking to add value to their properties
- Can operate in On Grid or Off Grid mode
- Designed for +5000 cycles at 90% DOD
- Sell power to the grid or store the excess for later use
- Hedge yourself against peak electric tariff hours
- Prioritize your energy consumption
- Up to 10 units can be paralleled at a time
- Protect yourself against utility outages
- Energy Independence!