3kW Hybrid Solar
48V-50Ah Li-Ion Storage
Aurora hybrid solar kits are unique in their ability to operate in either on-grid or off-grid conditions. These systems include advanced BMS technology that enables users to modify the charge/discharge rate & schedules of the battery storage unit as well as to manage power consumption and PV generation usage.
Our hybrid battery storage systems are offered in 2 different options:
1. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery packs (48V) that are series connected in high voltage DC configurations. State of the art Li-Ion batteries offers 4000 cycles and up to 80% DOD (Depth of Discharge). Each Li-Ion battery is offered in a 2.4kWh block and can be sta together in series to achieve a variety of different energy storage options.
2. Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) battery packs (100V) that can be series connected up to 4 units per inverter. These Li-Ion batteries offer 6000 cycles and up to 90% DOD. Each of these Li-Ion battery units comes in one of two sizes: 4.5kWh or 6.3kWh. These can be stacked in series to make up to 18kWh’s or 25.2kWh’s per inverter.
More information about Li-Ion Batteries can be found here: https://www.symtechsolar.com/blog/lithium-ion-batteries-energy-storage/
Hybrid PV Systems can be paralleled with one another up to 10 units to achieve up to 100kW’s of hybrid PV power and almost unlimited battery backup power. Offered in both single and three phase configurations these systems can sustain grid outages and grid brownouts making sure you always have power when you need it most.
Aurora PV systems have the ability to generate and storing power at periods when electricity prices are at their highest and delivering it to the load on a scheduled time frame. Operational in both on-grid and off-grid mode, Aurora hybrid solar kits offer the highest level of 24-hour energy security on the market today.
It is this powerful combination of features that makes Aurora Hybrid PV Systems one of the most valuable energy investments money can buy.
Aurora hybrid solar energy storage units include state of the art Li-Ion battery banks that store and distribute sun-generated energy during grid brownouts or during high utility tariff hours.
With the decreasing cost of solar PV and Li-Ion batteries, combined with increasing local incentives, solar hybrid systems have become an attractive investment opportunity for home and business owners.
- Residential or commercial locations with unstable grids and frequent brownouts
- Locations that don’t allow net metering or selling back to the utility grid
- Sites with loads that cannot afford power to be lost
- Those who want more energy independence
- Sites with no utility grid
- Housing developers looking to add value to their properties
- Can operate in On Grid or Off Grid mode
- Designed for 6000 cycles at 90% DOD
- Sell power to the grid or store the excess for later use
- Hedge yourself against peak electric tariff hours
- Prioritize your energy consumption
- Up to 10 units can be paralleled at a time
- Protect yourself against utility outages
- Energy Independence!