4kWp Residential PV System
ON-GRID PV SYSTEMS
- Ready to Install -
Apollo residential PV systems are ideally suited for homeowners who want to save money, lower their carbon footprint, and reduce or eliminate their electric bill. On Grid systems are the most cost effective and most simplified solar energy systems on the market today.
Most of our clients are able to get a return on investment in under 4 years. With a comprehensive warranty package and expected lifetime of over 25 years, Apollo On-Grid PV Systems add great value to any home.
Each Apollo PV system is configured in a ‘plug n play’ solution and allows installers to safely and easily connect them to the main AC service panel in the home. Apollo PV systems are designed to work anywhere in the world utilizing either 230V or 120/240V grid voltage. Homeowners are given the option to either automatically consume all the solar electricity generated from their PV system or sell excess solar energy back to the local utility grid provider. Apollo solar systems are offered with all aluminum solar mounting systems to ensure long term performance and safety and can be installed on almost any type of roof or building.
Users can also remotely monitor system performance online and upgrade their existing system should additional solar capacity be required.
Apollo on grid residential PV systems work by harvesting incoming sunlight and converting it to DC power through their PV modules. Solar panels coupled to an inverter transform DC generated electricity into AC power which is then used by the home electrical appliances or fed back into the electric grid (in solar net metering situations).
More about the TÜV Solar Kit Certification:
TÜV SÜD’s new standard PPP 59061A is the first solar system kit standard in the PV industry and covers the entire functionality and compatibility of the systems with their key components, which are: PV modules, inverters, mounting systems, DC Disconnects, PV wiring, connectors and safety labeling.
As a standard, each sub-assembly included in the certification program needs to be individually certified by TÜV SÜD or equivalent certification agencies prior to its inclusion in the new kit certification and each system kit must be verified for design and technical documentation, which includes production monitoring at the factory level as well as annual on-site inspections.
Certification to PPP 59061A involves a range of tests and conformity checks, including DC system design and installation conformity, local electric code conformity, proper protections and grounding, labeling as well as PV system output performance tests.
Symtech Solar is the first company whose system kits have been tested, certified and listed to this new standard. Better safety, functionality, and performance.
"All in One" Residential PV Systems in a Box
The most cost-effective and easy-to-use solar powered PV systems for residential homes and properties. Ideally suited for domestic purposes and delivered in an install ready format that will adjust to any roof or grid type.
Our residential PV Systems are simple, cost effective, easy to maintain and help reduce electricity generated by carbon sources.
- Residential home roofs with grid power
- Homes and villas with good sun exposure
- Apartments with flat or pitched roofs
- Garages or sheds with available roof space
- Out buildings (barns, or carriage houses)
- Homeowners looking to offset electricity costs
- Housing developers looking for an all in one solar energy solution
- Governments looking to develop renewable housing developments
On Grid Benefits
- Fully TÜV Certified Solar Kit
- Generate clean energy & reduce electric bills
- Increase the real estate value of your property by using solar energy
- Hedge yourself against future electricity price increases
- Low maintenance and easy upkeep
- Reduce your carbon footprint and contribute to the environment
- Smart inverters with reactive power grid support
- Energy independence!
What’s Included in the
Solar Kit Box
Apollo Series PV kits are fully TÜV certified and include:
- Crystalline silicon solar panels in poly-crystalline or mono-crystalline
- Inverters (string or micro inverters) in single or three phase
- All aluminum solar mounting system for flat, pitched or tile roofs
- DC and AC safety disconnects for added functionality
- Solar wire designed for extreme weather and UV
- Ground wire and PV array grounding system
- Wire management system to keep everything neat and tidy
- WiFi system monitoring so you can check performance anytime
- System safety labels for better user safety and awareness
- Installation manual for the entire solar kit
- Commissioning and annual inspection documents
- Electrical 3 line & mechanical drawings
Our Residential PV Systems are designed to make logistics, installation, and commissioning easier.
The difference is clear, get better results with our all in a box solar packaging solutions. Symtech Solar’s heavy-duty ISPM15 Compliant crate design not only protects the PV system during international shipping but also ensures that each residential PV system kit arrives to its destination undamaged and ready to be installed.
1.7 x 0.45 x 1
1.7 x 0.55 x 1
1.7 x 0.7 x 1
1.7 x 0.95 x 1
1.7 x 1.1 x 1
1.7 x 1.1 x 1
**Based on the global average electricity consumption for a 2 bedroom home being roughly 292kWh/month or 3,500 kWh/year.
Sizes are subject to change without notice.
To find out more visit: Apollo On Grid
Thanks for Inquiring About Apollo PV Kits
Let us know solar choice
Your details will be kept in the form after closing it, only after processing by clicking "contact me", refreshing or changing the page new fields will be available.