4kWp Residential PV System
With the 1st ever Global SOLAR KIT Certification by TUV, TUV Solar Kit Certificate Info Apollo residential PV systems are ideally suited for homeowners who want to minimize their carbon footprint as well as reduce or eliminate their electric bill.
Configured in a ‘plug n play’ solution, our Apollo residential PV systems allow installers to safely and easily connect them to the main AC service panel in the home. Apollo PV systems are designed to work anywhere in the world and owners are given the option to either automatically consume the solar electricity generated from their PV system or sell excess solar energy back to the local utility grid provider. Apollo solar systems are offered with all aluminum solar mounting systems to ensure long term performance and safety and can be installed on almost any type of roof or building.
Users can also remotely monitor system performance online and upgrade their existing system should additional capacity be required.
Apollo on grid residential PV systems work by harvesting incoming sunlight and converting it to DC power through their PV modules. Solar panels coupled to an inverter transform DC generated electricity into AC power which is then used by the home electrical appliances or fed back into the grid (in solar net metering situations).
The most cost-effective and easy-to-use solar powered PV systems for residential homes and properties. Ideally suited for domestic purposes and delivered in an install ready format that will adjust to any roof or grid type.
Our residential PV Systems are simple, cost effective, easy to maintain and best of all, FULLY CERTIFIED!
- Make a solar roof at home
- Homes and villas with good sun exposure
- Apartments with flat or pitched roofs
- Garages or sheds with available roof space
- Out buildings
- Homeowners looking to offset electricity costs
- Housing developers looking for an all in one solar energy solution
- Fully TUV Certified Solar Kit
- Generate clean energy & reduce your electric bill
- Increase the real estate value of your property by using solar energy
- Hedge yourself against future utility increases
- Low maintenance and easy upkeep
- Reduce your carbon footprint and contribute to the environment
- Smart inverters with reactive power grid support
- Energy independence!