125kWp Solar Carport
W double shade
The Hercules solar carport are designed to utilize new or existing parking areas and generate power without sacrificing valuable real estate. Typically offered as an On-Grid PV solution, our innovative design delivers a cross-platform solution combining solar energy generation and an elegant substitute to shading/weather protection for vehicles.
It is this multi-purpose characteristic that makes Hercules solar carports ideal for sites that are restricted in space and serve as an economical alternative to traditional carport structures. Hercules use solar panels for the roofing canopy and are structurally engineered to guarantee optimum corrosion and wind resistance that ensures a good as gold performance to price ratio. These kits are offered with single steel column or double aluminum column configurations.
In addition, these grid tie systems are compatible with most electric vehicle charging stations, making them an innovative, clean and environment-friendly fuel source platform. Turn your existing parking lot into a solar energy generating system and provide shaded parking at the same time. Its a win win design with almost any parking area.
Hercules Solar Carports are designed to be easily retrofit into new or existing areas. They are designed and shipped to fit precisely into the environment adding an elegant and multiuse solar structure. Installation is made super simple by utilizing a pre-assembled leg system and pre-cut beams. Each system is designed to be erected with zero cutting and minimal parts count.
Hercules solar carports and solar canopies are an innovative product that can turn a typical, non-productive parking lot or walkway into a cost effective solar power plant. With no field welding, drilling , or other on-site fabrication, Hercules solar carports are ready to erect upon delivery. Manufactured & designed for simplicity, practicality, & peace of mind.
- Existing parking areas looking to add value
- Businesses that want to offset power costs
- Schools looking to reduce their energy cost
- Residential homes looking for due use solar and parking
- Housing developers looking to add value to their properties
- Commercial centers and malls looking to offset power costs and add shaded parking for their customers
- Multi functionality including solar energy and covered parking
- Simple and elegant design
- Easily scalable from 5kW to 5MW
- Increases the value of your parking area
- Can be integrated with electric vehicle charging stations