Pakin Atoll, FSM
Off Grid Solar
Helios Off Grid Solar Kits are designed for easy installation and low maintenance. Off Grid solar systems are noiseless, produce zero emissions, and offer grid independence. Unlike standard On-Grid PV Systems which will not provide electricity to your house during a power outage due to safety regulations (anti-islanding).
Helios stand-alone solar panel units are independent and are designed to deliver the equivalent expectations of the utility grid. Whether you will be using an Off-Grid solar PV system for your place of business or your residence, Helios Off-Grid PV kits are the PV solution that can fit almost any installation requirement.
With a Lead Acid Battery backbone and transformer based inverter, Helios stand-alone kits require no grid connection and are a great option for rural areas with limited or no power access.
- Sites where the electricity is too expensive
- Locations where liquid fuel costs are too high
- Sites that have no grid infrastructure available
- Remote locations where utility services are limited
- Become completely energy independent
- Eliminates the problems of grid blackouts
- Can be installed at any location
- The don’t require a grid provider to run