Pakin Atoll, FSM
Off Grid Solar
Helios Off Grid Solar Kits are designed for easy installation and low maintenance. Off Grid solar systems are noiseless, produce zero emissions, and offer grid independence. Unlike standard On-Grid PV Systems which will not provide electricity to your house during a power outage due to safety regulations (anti-islanding), Helios off grid solar PV systems function totally isolated from the utility grid. Our off grid systems provide power from solar panels and can work in conjunction with a backup generator for charging batteries or when power is in high demand.
Helios stand-alone solar panel systems are independent from any utility connection and are designed to deliver power in remote areas when the grid is not available. Whether you’re using an Off-Grid solar PV system for your place of business or residence, Helios Off Grid solar kits are an ideal PV solution for those looking for a renewable energy generation system.
Designed with lead acid gel batteries, each off grid PV system is designed to deliver power when its needed most. Our engineering team is well qualified to design each system accordingly based on the energy storage requirement, peak loads, and budgetary requirements.
With a Lead Acid Battery backbone and a transformer based inverter, Helios off grid solar kits require no grid connection and are a great option for rural areas with limited or no power access.
- Sites where the electricity is too expensive
- Remote houses and cabins
- Locations where liquid fuel costs are too high
- Sites that have no grid infrastructure available
- Remote locations where utility services are limited
- Governments looking to add power to remote housing developments
- Become completely energy independent
- Eliminates the problems of grid blackouts
- Can be installed at any location
- The don’t require a grid provider to run
- Can connect a backup generator
- Adds a layer of energy security to any property