Santo Domingo, DR
120Wp Solar Street Light
All in one
The EOS Solar Street Light is one of the most innovative outdoor solar lighting solutions on the market today, combining the best technology of solar, battery and LED lighting into one seamless solution to simplify planning and installation. Designed and built for a wide range of lighting applications such as Commercial and Industrial Buildings, Parking Lots, Street, Pathway Lights, Play Ground, Farms, Parks and large area Residential and Recreational lighting.
Each EOS solar light comes wit the most advanced and reliable lithium-based polymer battery available today. Each unit utilizes monocrystalline solar panels, high efficiency LED chip set, and adjustable PIR or microwave sensor/detector technology. EOS solar street lighting systems are delivered for outdoor installation and are weatherproof IP65. Ready to install, often in less then 20 minutes.
With multiple solar power options, a variety of mounting pole sizes, adjustable timed display/output settings available, EOS Solar Street Lights offer any project a highly efficient, long-lasting, and maintenance-free solution. This solar lighting solution will remove the utility company from the equation. Gain a self-reliance with local control and no monthly costs.
Saves time, saves AC wiring, saves money!
EOS solar powered street lighting systems are an efficient means of providing lighting without the need for standard utility power. By eliminating the need to trench standard AC wiring, every system provides cost savings and maintains no electric bills for the life of the system.
- Roadsides and highways looking for added safety
- Parks and sports fields that need nighttime illumination
- Courtyards and back yards
- Commercial parking lots that don’t want to trench
- Areas that need automated lighting systems
- Commercial developers looking to add a simple to install lighting solution
- Government agencies that need renewable energy lighting as part of their portfolio
- Remote bathrooms and rest stops
- Perimeter fence lighting
- Simple to install and operate
- Automatic dimming function (PIR Sensor)
- Completely independent from the Grid
- Multiple sizes for various applications
- No External Wiring
- Fast installation
- Clean source of lighting